The Breton Inn : your gastronomic restaurant in La Roche-Bernard
L’Auberge bretonne invites you to discover its gastronomic restaurant, listed in several guides including the Michelin Guide.
Discover a seasonal menu offering dishes made from fresh and seasonal products. And this, in a warm and intimate setting.
So don’t wait any longer and book your table to enjoy a gourmet cuisine rich in contrasts…
The restaurant is open for lunch from Thursday to Saturday and for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday.
We are open from 12:15 to 13:30 and from 19:15 to 20:30
A passion for cooking
Having worked with great chefs such as Jacques Thorel, Olivier Roellinger and Jean-François Piège, the chef and host Benoît Gauchet offers refined cuisine combining his own sensibilities with the know-how of partner producers whom he meets himself every week at the markets in Vannes, Muzillac and La Roche Bernard. With a predilection for short circuits, he makes it a point of honour to respect the seasons. In the kitchen with his team, he is keen to pass on his passion for cooking and his constant desire to explore new flavours. Throughout the year, the menu is prepared using fresh local produce. It varies according to the seasons and the inspiration of the chef.
–> Our local producers :
- André, Thierry & Eric Kientzler, winegrowers in Alsace
- Annie & Jean-Pierre Mazard, winegrowers in the Corbières
- Ar Roc’h Kafe at La Roche Bernard, Julie & Mathias
- Atlantique Marée at Sarzeau, Mathilde & Franck, Vannes and Muzillac markets
- Damien Rineau, winegrowers, Muscadet at Gorges
- Distillerie du Gorvello at Surzur, Nicolas Poirier
- Fleurs du Temps at Séné, Nathalie Caudal, Vannes market
- Fromagerie Margot, Cédric Margot, La Roche Bernard market
- Gaec de Coet Navalen at Surzur, Vannes et Muzillac market
- Jacob et Fils at Séné, Christine Jacob, Vannes market
- L’Eldorado du pêcheur, Jean-Charles, Vannes market
- La Belle de Penerf at Le Tour du Parc, Laurent Thomas, Muzillac market
- Le Fromager Devin at La Roche Bernard, Naoko & Arthur
- Les P’tits Fruits du Maneguen at Auray, Vannes market
- Les Vergers de Brière at Missillac, Laure & Nicolas Louault, Vannes market
- Maison Gaël, baker at Muzillac
For a quick lunch or to fully enjoy a gourmet moment, you will find in our menus a gustative proposal to satisfy your taste buds :
- MENU PETITE DÉCOUVERTE (Mise en bouche, starter, main course) except on public holidays and weekends from Friday evening: €41
- MENU DÉCOUVERTE (Mise en bouche, starter, main course, pré-dessert, dessert) : €52
- MENU GRANDE DÉCOUVERTE (mise en bouche, starter, main course, cheese, pré-dessert, dessert) : €62
- MENU DÉGUSTATION (six-course menu served to all guests) : €82
To accompany your dishes, the chef and his team have concocted a selection of wines from French vineyards. In collaboration with David Baumier, maître d’hôtel – sommelier, they have drawn up a wine list that follows the same ethics as for the cuisine: respect for the product, promotion of regional producers, a demand for quality… So push open the door of the large building and tantalise your taste buds while enjoying the vegetable garden and the fireplace in winter.
You can also contact us for your group meals or meetings. To do so, you can fill in the contact form. You can also make our booking online. To take advantage of the offers of our gastronomic restaurant, don’t forget to have a look on our gift vouchers.